Kingsley-Pierson Community School
UNAPPROVED MINUTES OF A WORK SESSION MEETING
OF THE KINGSLEY-PIERSON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
December 18, 2019
CONFERENCE ROOM – KINGSLEY
1. CALL TO ORDER
• The meeting was called to order by President Bubke at 6:00 p.m.
2. ROLL CALL
• Present: Members Haggin, Pratt, and Collins.
• Absent: Herbold
• Mrs. Goodwin arrived at 6:13 p.m. for panel discussion.
• President Bubke read a public notice statement: This is a board work session. While this workshop is a meeting open to the public and individuals are welcome to observe, only board members may participate in the workshop. Motion was brought by Collins, seconded by Pratt, to approve the agenda. All voted aye, motion carried.
9. WORK SESSION DISCUSSION
• The Board met with an architect from FEH Design firm to discuss the addition of a competition gymnasium.
• At 8:03 p.m., motion was brought by Collins, seconded by Pratt to adjourn the meeting. All voted aye, motion carried.
• Next meeting, Jan. 13th at 7 p.m.
Laurie Schweitzberger, Board Secretary
Matt Bubke, Board President
Published in The Record
Thursday, December 26, 2019