UNAPPROVED MINUTES OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF
THE KINGSLEY-PIERSON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
March 19, 2021
CONFERENCE ROOM – KINGSLEY
1. CALL TO ORDER
• The meeting was called to order by President Bubke at 6:15 a.m.
2. ROLL CALL
• Present: Members Haggin, Pratt, Herbold and Collins.
• Motion was brought by Collins, seconded by Herbold, to approve the agenda. All voted aye, motion carried.
4. EXEMPT SESSION
• Pursuant to Iowa Code Section 21.9 to discuss strategy in matters relating to employment conditions of employees not covered by a collective bargaining agreement. There were no objections. Board went into exempt session at 6:16 a.m. and out at 6:58 a.m.
• Motion by Herbold, seconded by Pratt to approve Madison Glade as the MS Science Teacher. All voted aye, motion carried.
• Motion by Pratt, seconded by Collins to approve Morgan Cronin as the HS Assistant Softball coach. All voted aye, motion carried.
• Motion by Collins, seconded by Herbold to approve Kasaundra Compton as the HS Assistant Volleyball Coach. All voted aye, motion carried.
• At 7:04 a.m., motion was brought by Herbold, seconded by Pratt to adjourn the meeting. All voted aye, motion carried.
Laurie Schweitzberger, Board Secretary
Matt Bubke, Board President
Published in The Record
Thursday, March 25, 2021